Laminating Tips and Ideas
When it comes to laminating the possibilities are endless! Here are some tips and ideas to get you started, but why not get inspired by visiting our laminating Ideas Centre which is packed with great ideas and free downloadable templates. Whether you’re laminating for the office, school or home – you’re bound to find inspiration.
Top Tips For Perfect Lamination
Laminating is a great way to give documents and display materials a high quality long-lasting finish; making it the essential final stage step when presentation or protection is needed for your printed materials. Here are some tips for achieving lamination perfection:
- Make sure you’re using the right pouch setting on your machine for your chosen laminating pouch.
- Before laminating valuable items do a test run with a similar item in size and thickness.
- Always put something in your pouch – never laminate a completely empty pouch.
- Trim laminated materials after laminating, not before. Be sure to check out the full range of Fellowes Trimmers and Guillotines – ideal for cutting and trimming your laminated materials.
- Experiment with different micron thicknesses and pouch finishes – it can make a real difference to the finished result
Laminating ensures that your documents and display materials look great and last longer. You’re only limited by your own imagination, but to get you started here are five top templates from Fellowes. Simply click on the links below to download the PDF for free – print, then laminate!