Choosing a Binding Machine
What Binding Style Do You Need?
Comb Binding: Traditional finish, perfect for reports and presentations
- Handles documents up to 500 pages
- Papers can be easily added or removed
- Lies flat when open for easy presenting or copying
Wire Binding: Stylish, metal finish
- Permanent, secure binding
- Lies flat when open
- Bound pages rotate 360 degrees
Thermal Binding: Strong. Light compact
- Squared back for easy on-shelf storage
- Quick and easy to use
- Binds multiple documents at once
- Lies flat for mailing
How Often Will You Use Your Binder?
Occasional Use- For home or small office use. Bind documents no larger than 150 pages a few times a month. See Our Recommended Binding Machine.
Moderate Use- For small office users that need to bind documents no larger than 300 pages a few times a week. See Our Recommended Binding Machine.
Frequent Use- For office users that need to bind documents on a daily basis. See Our Recommended Binding Machine.