Free Shipping ON ORDERS OVER $99
With GDPR in full force, your organisation cannot afford to take risks with personal data and
The multi-million pound penalties for non-compliance of the new legislation are damaging enough, but
there could be even more serious consequences on your company’s reputation.
In fact, when confidential material falls into the wrong hands, the damage incurred can often be
irreparable. It's time to be serious about data protection.
Every organisation has a legal responsibility to safeguard sensitive information and dispose of
confidential material securely. The organisation is also responsible for any confidential
material that's taken outside its premises by any of its employees. This includes both hard copy
documents and anything that can be viewed on a computer, laptop or mobile device.
Despite increased awareness of identity fraud over the last few years, the crime is still growing
at an alarming rate in the UK. And, because we deal with so many pieces of information on a
daily basis, we’re all at risk – individuals and organisations alike.
A discarded bank statement, or a snippet of payroll information or a crumpled customer proposal
could be all a criminal needs to cause irreparable damage to you and your business.
• 51% believe that hybrid working may have increased the amount of sensitive information
being lost or in breach of GDPR rules
• 49% have seen people leave confidential work-related documents unattended
• One in four say they do not follow their organisations GDPR policy, do not know of one, or
cannot remember the details.
• 70% of all respondents have either taken printed work documents home, printed documents at
home, or both.
Of these, 47% say they do not shred these after finishing with them, instead:
• 15% tear them a few times and throw them in the bin
• 13% throw them in the recycling bin as they are
• 13% tear them a few times and throw them in the recycling bin
• 6% throw them in the bin as they are
Shredding is the best way to securely destroy confidential documents for the protection of
sensitive business information and personal identities.
Discover the world’s toughest shredders for commercial and personal use here.
Anyone who works with sensitive information on their computer or laptop is at risk from prying
eyes – especially when working in open plan offices or public places.
‘Shoulder Surfing,’ as it has become known, is a growing form of identity theft whereby private
information is viewed or even photographed over the shoulder of anyone using a screen.
• Nearly 75% of office workers shoulder surf their neighbours when travelling to and from
• 54% of office workers feel it’s easy for others to view their screens5
Now you can protect your intellectual property, simply and easily. Fellowes
PrivaScreen™ Blackout Privacy Filters black out the screen from the side view to
protect your privacy, while maintaining a crystal clear screen straight-on.
Discover how to keep sensitive information out of sight with PrivaScreen™ Blackout
Our online tools help you to choose the right size filter.
• The safe and secure destruction of confidential printed documents
• The protection of sensitive on-screen information
Learn how securely your organisation is working by taking the Sensitive Information Audit.
Download details here.
Stay informed with product updates and information.
Read customer reviews or write a review and share your feedback.
Find the information you need on your product.
Receive Fellowes Brands product information and special offers.